So it’s been a while since I’ve posted, which I will explain in detail in a later publication…
But I danced in my desk chair when I found that I had been nominated by Sara for the Inspiring Blog Award! (Thank you so much!)
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers that you admire or inspire you
4. Go leave a comment and let the people know you have nominated them
7 Things about myself:
1. I’m a night person all the way. But I’m trying to change that.
2. I love drawing naked people. And trees. But not feet.
3. I get way too excited when I see dogs.
4. I have too many jobs, and consider them all to be very temporary. Except babysitting.
5. Even though I’ve grown up skiing with my family, I can’t find a single reason to like winter past the first snowfall.
6. Speaking of first snowfalls, I’m never wearing a scarf when it happens. I know this because I love scarves (I’m rarely found without one) and I always wish I was wearing one during the first snowfall to make the occasion cuter, cozier and a lot more fun. This time I’m going to be prepared. Cross my heart.
7. I will never be seen crying by anyone other than my mom, boyfriend and best friend. My sincerest regrets to the three of them.
Okay now 15 bloggers who I find inspiring: (some of these will be repeats from the Sisterhood Award)
Olivia’s Opinions– I wish I could read as much as Olivia does.
It’s Good to be Pham– his fashion illustrations are amazing!
I’m also supposed to comment and let everyone know that I nominated them, but I know I’m going to forget someone so sorry in advance!