You know “The List”. The List that we all get caught up on making. The List that makes us freak out if we reach x, y or z age without accomplishing a good portion of it. The List we obsess over and daydream about when our lives aren’t going exactly as planned.
I’ve had this kind of list since I was probably too young to be thinking about what I want to do “before I die”, adding and subtracting things as I grew. So here it is! The
crossed out ones I have already accomplished!
1. Move to LA to dance
2. Spend a year studying painting or photography in Europe
3. Perform on the guitar (and/or piano). Even if it’s just in front of friends.
4. Speak Spanish, French and Italian fluently
5. Spend time in an underdeveloped country helping children
Make a wish in the Trevi Fountain
8. Live in New York City
9. Run in a race
10. Bike Across the country. Or at least drive.
11. Witness Aurora Borealis
12. Live the island life :-)
Sell a piece of my artwork
Take a figure drawing class. And now take another.
15. Model for a figure drawing class
16. Climb a mountain
17. Swim with dolphins
18. Visit the Grand Canyon
19. See the Redwood Forest
20. Live free from credit card debt (working on it!)
21. Win money in Vegas (everyone saw 21, right? Easy!)
22. Design Clothing
23. Ride a camel around the Egyptian Pyramids
24. Get my Nana’s poetry published
25. Dance on a cruise ship
26. Write a book (?)
27. Model in a fashion show
28. Earn a black belt in anything (hopefully Krav Maga) and become so fierce that I have to register parts of my body as weapons.
29. Go canopy ziplining in Hawaii
30. Visit Angkor Wat
31. Visit Alcatraz
32. Move to London
31. Read 50 books in one year
32. Go on an African Safari (see giraffes in the wild :-))
33. Visit all European Countries
34. Eat a durian
35. Teach English abroad
Create a blog :-)
37. Have kids
38. Quit my job working for corporate America
39. Get a massage. For an hour.
40. Kiss in front of the Eiffel Tower (and I hope there’s someone there to snap a pic! So cheesy, but… <;;3)
I'll certainly be adding to this but what's on your list? Have you done anything you feel no one should go without experiencing? Comment below!